Pepper - Sweet Bell (12" Pot with Cage)
Sweet Bell Peppers are the most popular peppers for growing and cooking.
his variety is a small version of the grocery store standard, it is easy to grow at home!
The peppers will produce round bell-shaped fruit that will start out green and turn Orange, Yellow or Red and become sweeter as they mature.
This plant is a high-yielding variety that will produce clusters of peppers throughout the season.
This variety is perfect for the Patio or to be planted in your Garden.
- Size: 12" Pot plus 16” tall plastic cage
- Variety: California Wonder
- Habit: InDeterminate (Plant continues to grow even after fruit are established)
- Fruit Size: 13cm (5”) Long and 10cm (4”) wide
- Days to Maturity: 65-75 days
- Light: Full Sun
- Watering: Water daily on warm days, or until established in the garden
- Feeding: Fertilize until established, best done in slow-release or liquid form
- Skill Level: Mid Level